- Participate In the plant electrical and maintenance program. Repair or replace plant electrical and automation equipment or systems on a scheduled or emergency basis.
- Perform preventative maintenance activities as required.
- Communicate directly with production and shipping/receiving department lo coordinate maintenance and repair work.
- Assist with diagnosing and trouble -shooting plant electrical and automation related Issues.
- Assist with new installations and other projects, as requested by the supervisor.
- Work with engineer and external contractors to plan and Implement installation of new equipment or systems.
- Participate in safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Know and understand city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to maintenance and plant equipment, and work In a manner to ensure that these regulations are met at all times.
- Work In a safe manner at all times.
- Participate In programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Be available for overtime work on a scheduled or call -In basis as required.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- 2 years' experience in electrical or instrumentation maintenance and repair.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Knowledge of general office equipment required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong creative and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with internal and external customers, use tact and diplomacy, and possess a customer service focus.
- Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills, negotiation skills, dispute resolution and ability to overcome obstacles.
- Manage multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy.
- Ability to anticipate needs and accomplish necessary tasks.
- Strong motivational ability.
- Act with honesty and integrity.