Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS) is seeking to hire a Renewables Accounting Director. This position will require a wide variety of duties and candidates must be willing to "roll their sleeves up" and be capable of interfacing with both CAMS and client management at all levels. The successful candidate will have a minimum of twelve years of accounting experience, preferably in a power generation or renewables environment, and a firm understanding of U.S. GAAP and financial reporting principles.
- Oversee the maintenance of the books of record for client-owned entities including the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Oversee general accounting duties related to month end close including the recording of accruals, estimates, and other closing entries as required.
- Oversee the monthly consolidation and reporting of multiple entities for large renewables client.
- Oversee and ensure timely payment of accounts payable.
- Manage year-end audits including writing of multiple audit reports.
- Manage the preparation of annual tax filings as prepared by third party provider.
- Interface directly with Client and Asset Manager on a regular basis and manage all ad hoc requests.
- Assist Asset Manager with preparation of monthly reporting package for client management and other third-party stakeholders including banks and investors.
- Assist with the transition and infrastructure development of newly acquired renewables projects or projects under construction.
- Assist with the development and documentation of accounting policies and procedures both internally and for clients.
- Other duties as assigned.