This position is responsible for planning and scheduling all corrective, preventive and condition based maintenance jobs for the plant using Asset Suite, Pasta, and other tools along with the appropriate technical information. This position plans and schedules day to day as well as outage work task activities.
- Manage work requests; prioritize based upon input from the Operations team, convert work requests to work orders; creating work packages and revise existing packages.
- Manage the preventive maintenance and condition based maintenance databases.
- Arrange, coordinate, provide direction and over-see contractors. The Planner will be accountable for controlling project assignments regarding work scope, safety, environmental compliance and cost management.
- Arrange for and track off-site equipment repairs.
- Plans and schedules work based upon priority and plant needs.
- Participates in the development of plant O&M and Capital forecasts, assists with tracking and controlling expenditures to meet approved plant budgets.
- Develop and communicate short and long-range outage schedules; identify and update critical path jobs/projects.
- Schedule and conduct outage planning meetings.
- Maintain and update outage reports.
- Assist with the annual review of the critical component spare parts list.
- Maintain and update the cyclic maintenance plan.
- Perform other tasks and assignments as requested by the Maintenance Superintendent.