Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS) is seeking to hire a Director of E&P Accounting. This position will require a wide variety of duties and candidates must be willing to "roll their sleeves up". The successful candidate will have a minimum of twelve years of accounting experience in an E&P environment and a firm understanding of oil and gas accounting and reporting principles. Financial accounting experience would definitely be considered a plus.
- Oversee the maintenance of the books of record for client-owned entities including the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Oversee the processing of revenues and JIBs for both operated and non-operated properties.
- Manage year-end audit including writing of audit report, calculation of DD&A, ARO, and impairment.
- Maintain all master files for designated projects.
- Prepare monthly reporting package to client management and other third-party stakeholders including banks and investors.
- Assist with the transition and infrastructure development of new projects and CAMS’ E&P accounting department, in general.
- Assist with the development and documentation of accounting policies and procedures both internally and for clients.
- Oversee general accounting duties related to month end close including the recording of accruals, estimates, and other closing entries as required.
- Other duties as assigned.