Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS) is seeking to hire a Senior Accounting Associate. This position may require a wide variety of duties and candidates must be willing to "roll their sleeves up". The successful candidate will have a minimum of six to ten years of accounting experience in an E&P environment and a firm understanding of oil and gas accounting principles. Strong Excalibur, OpenInvoice, and EnergyLink experience would definitely be considered a plus.
- Process, review, and input monthly activity as well as assist in month end close process.
- Assist with various monthly accounting entries in accounting software.
- Prepare monthly Account Reconciliations.
- Assist JIB process with various Close entries to be able to learn other areas.
- Ad Hoc projects requested.
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach aimed at enhancing processes, identifying improvements/efficiencies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.